The ways of product decoration are:
1. The assembly arrangement method is the most commonly used and widely used one. It is a gathering of the same product in one place.
2. Theme arrangement, also known as thematic arrangement to foil the atmosphere to create a specific environment to facilitate the sale of certain products.
3. The end arrangement is the best golden position. It is the most important place to attract the attention of customers in the stores.
4. Outstanding arrangement. Outstanding arrangement is to place the product in a specific container and put it around the relevant product for sale.
5. Relevance arrangement. Customers should walk in the direction of shelf arrangement and select the related products. The related products should be placed on both sides of the aisle or on the shelves of different groups in the same direction and the same side of the aisle.
6. Regular arrangement means to determine the length, width and height of a single product according to the dimensions of the shelf. It is a method of accumulating the products regularly in order to achieve outstanding product quality.
7. Disk-type arrangement means that the bottom of the carton to be packed with the product is used as a plate, and the shape is cut and left behind, and then stacked on the plate as a unit. This not only accelerates the speed of product display, but also prompts customers to purchase the whole case to a certain extent.
8. Suspension pendulum method, suspension pendulum is no three-dimensional flat or slender products suspended in a fixed hook or mounting rack.
9. Island-style layout, island-style layout is the central or the bottom of the installation of no central shelves and equipment for special use of the booth for sale products.
10. Gap arrangement is to remove several layers of baffles to form a narrow space on the shelf for special arrangement. The product with slot arrangement can only be one or two individual products. What it needs to show is the sense of quantity of the product.
11. Bulk or mixing arrangement, a single item of the product together in bulk or mixing, is the product of the original packaging is removed or a single item of the product together for sale.
12. Positioning pendulum method, positioning pendulum method refers to in the market, certain products once determined the position, in a period of time will not change a layout method.
13. Comparisons are arranged to categorize the same products according to different specifications and different brands, and then put them together for customers to choose from.
14. Situational arrangement is a method of arranging some related product combinations together for the real situation in today's life.
15. Random arrangement, then set up in order to sell a certain product in time, to leave customers with a "cheap" feeling, to stimulate customers to buy excitement.